Monday, January 2, 2012

#3 The End Is Near

The crushing and pelting continued for days on end. All seemed lost until finally the torture came to a halt. We all looked forward. the moving platform I had been tortured on was now moving me to my immanent doom. I laid waited for the end. I could feel the intense heat though every fiber of my being. It grew unbearable and I melted. Suddenly the heat stopped.... We had been saved! We were rushed into a infirmary chamber to harden. After our recovery we then took on our new post in platoon Crystal 18 in operation "Dining room Chandelier". Our new operation was to hang watch above the base. Here I still hang untouched by war ever since. Some say the war is over ,but i know better. War is never over its a never ending cycle.


No comments:

Post a Comment