Monday, January 2, 2012

#2 Prisoner of War

The we had no idea what was going on. We were in the containment unit for so long an we kept being mixed up and jumbled. Some tried to escape by using there heads, but their thinking wasn't as sharp as they has thought. After the long period of movement everything came to a stop. for just a moment there was total silence. I thought I had finally passed on, but then reality punched me in the face. We were dumped out of the containment unit and pushed into groups. I saw all kinds of soldiers of diffident shapes, colors, and sizes. Then suddenly I was being bashed and battered constantly for what seemed like days on end on this endlessly moving platform in this dark hallway. All I hear were my comrades crying out for help and the breaking of there bodies.I had finally realized this must be the enemies doing. We must have been captured and they must be trying to interrogate us. they would get nothing me for I was already broken. The beating had stopped. then strange liquid started pelting down from above. It was painful .More screams of agony. I didn't know what to do. I blacked out from the eminence pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment