Monday, January 2, 2012

#1 All Was Quiet On the Western Front

I was part of a large military operation called "Kitchen Window". It was our job to watch an protect the base, because what was inside was so secret we soldiers protecting it didn't even know. All we knew is that it was out job to protect it. Since as long as I could remember I was part of the upper right squad-rent. Our enemy still remains faceless but, the squads had protected the base from everything they ever sent our way. relentless down pour, scorching heat, shivering cold, and even the enemies winged kamikazes, but none could brake us....until, one day as we watched the sun fall as usual something rapidly approached from the distance. A giant white circular mortar with little red lines was flying towards us! We held our position but, we were overwhelmed. It seemed like it was over in one loud crash. As I slowly feel to the ground I felt sharp and broken. When I impacted the floor my mind shattered. I felt alone. i could see squad mates ,but I was to broken to make it to them. I thought it was over, then a large figure came and swept us all up into a black, soft containment unit. We all cheered thinking we were saved and the war was over..... we were fools this was only the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment